While skills make up the core of a character’s build in Diablo 2, it is gear that really makes a character special. With thousands of pieces of weapons and armor, though, it can be difficult to parse what is worth farming or using, and what is better left on dungeon floors and shopkeepers’ inventories.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of just what items you should be most interested in as a Druid. Of course, whether any given piece of gear will work for you depends on your build, level, preferences, and desire to farm, but this is a general guide on what to look out for.
- The most important part of gear for Druid is +Skill. As long as your resistances are maxed to 75% each, then your primary concern with most gear should be how many skill increases you will get.
- If you are playing a Werewolf Druid, Attack Speed and Damage will be about as important as +Skills. Otherwise, Cast Rate and Mana buffs will be more useful.
- Especially early on, you might struggle to find +Skill amulets and rings. The best accessories you can find early on Rings and Amulets of the Apprentice, which will boost your Cast Rate.
- Boots with +Walk/Run Speed are incredibly useful, and so finding Boots of Haste (especially if they also have elemental resistances) is useful.
- If nothing else, it never hurts to increase your Life or Mana, especially if the piece has other beneficial effects.
BEST CHEST ARMOR
Resources and Links
Best Druid Weapons
Wind Druid BiS Gear
Best Druid Armor
Druid Builds and Gear