Necromancers are a Class specialized in ranged combat. Masters of the undead, they can manipulate bones, blood, and corpses of their enemies to fight off the demons.
|Equipable Weapons||Wands, Swords (1-Handed and 2-Handed), Scythes (1-Handed and 2-Handed)|
|Unique Mechanic||Book of the Dead|
The Primary resource of Necromancers is Essence. It slowly refills over time, and can further be generated by using Basic Skills.
When playing as a Necromancer, enemies killed will leave behind a Corpse. These Corpses can be used in activating several Skills, or they can be resurrected as a minion.
The unique mechanic of Necromancer Class is the Book of the Dead. It allows them to summon up to three different types of minions to fight with them at all times. Furthermore, the Book of the Dead lets Necromancers either customize their minion (which includes its type), or give themselves a passive boost at the cost of not being able to summon a specific minion.
- Strength – Increases Armor
- Intelligence – Increases Skill Damage and Resistance to All Elements
- Willpower – Increases Resource Generation, Healing Received, and Overpower Damage
- Dexterity – Increases Critical Strike Chance and Dodge Chance
- Many of the Skills (the Blood ones, in particular) will cause Blood Orbs to drop. Picking these up will restore your Health.
- Due to the nature of the Book of the Dead, Necromancers will get 1 or 2 extra Skills.
- Because of this, they will have to be more mindful of what Skills they want to learn from their Skill Tree compared to other Classes.