Rogues are a Class that is equally proficient in melee and ranged combat. They use their agility and various tricks, such as traps, to stay one step ahead of their enemies.
|Equipable Weapons||Ranged Slot: Bows and Crossbows|
Dual Wield Slots: Daggers and Swords
The primary resource for Rogues is Energy. It slowly refills over time.
Rogues are able to equip three weapons at once (one Ranged weapon, and two 1-Handed weapons to dual wield). Some Skills will require either Ranged weapons or dual wield weapons to use.
Their unique mechanic is the Specialization system. This allows them to choose one of three specializations which will greatly affect the Rogue’s playstyle.
- Strength – Increases Resource Generation and Armor
- Intelligence – Increases Critical Strike Chance and Resistance to All Elements
- Willpower – Increases Healing Received and Overpower Damage
- Dexterity – Increases Skill Damage and Dodge Chance
- Between the various Skills and Passives, Rogues can either focus on melee or ranged combat, or even have a mix of both.