The Demon Hunter is a Class that specializes in ranged combat. They use a variety of arrows, explosives, and evasive maneuvers to quickly kill enemies without giving them a chance to get close.
|Equipable Weapons||All non-exclusive one-handed and ranged weapons.|
|Unique Armor||Cloaks (Chest), Quivers (Off-Hand)|
|Unique Weapons||Hand Crossbows (1-Handed)|
- Demon Hunter is the only Class in the game that uses two resources: Hatred and Discipline.
- Hatred is your primary resource, and it is used for offensive Skills. It regenerates over time and can be restored with Primary Skills.
- Discipline is used for utility and defensive Skills. It regenerates slowly over time.
- Skills, Passives, and Armor Passives can help with gaining both resources quicker, though Discipline will always generate much slower than Hatred.
- The best Follower for Demon Hunters is typically the Enchantress, as she is the only Follower who can provide Cooldown Reduction.
- The Templar is another good choice for Greater Rift Pushing, as he can increase your damage and help with survivability.
- The best Legendary Potion for Demon Hunter is the Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid, which will allow you to break walls created by Waller enemies when used.