The Necromancer is a Class that specializes in ranged damage, and are the commanders of the undead. They are able to make an army of skeletons attack enemies, and are able to take advantage of the corpses of fallen foes – whether they want to revive them to further grow their army, or turn them into weapons.
|Equipable Weapons||All non-exclusive melee weapons except for Polearms.|
|Unique Armor||Phylacteries (Off-Hand)|
|Unique Weapons||Scythes (both 1-Handed and 2-Handed)|
- The Primary resource for Necromancers is Essence. It does not naturally regenerate or decay, but is increased by harvesting it from enemies. Many of the Necormancer’s Skills will cost Essence.
- Skills, Passives, and Armor passives can help with gaining Arcane Power quicker.
- The best Follower for Necromancers is typically the Enchantress, as she is the only Follower who can provide Cooldown Reduction.
- The best Legendary Potion for Necromancer is the Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid, which will allow you to break walls created by Waller enemies when used.
- Another viable option is the Bottomless Potion of the Unfettered, to allow you to avoid crowd control effects.