Once you reach level 70 and have chosen a Build for your Witch Doctor, you will want to start picking out the best weapons to complement it. Just like with the armor sets, the weapons are designed to enhance specific Skills from the Witch Doctor’s arsenal, which we will mention in the Best Weapons section of this guide. Note that while some of these weapons work best for a particular build when they are equipped, others should be Cubed (their effect stored via Kanai’s Cube).
Witch Doctor’s unique weapons are Ceremonial Knives (1-Handed).
- Witch Doctors will generally prefer to use a 1-handed weapon and a Mojo.
- You will always want to use a Flawless Royal Emerald on your weapon socket for the extra Critical Hit Damage.
Best Witch Doctor Weapons
Grants a stacking buff when killing enemies (up to 5 stacks), boosting Attack Speed and Movement Speed.
Best Use: Cube; Zunimassa Poison Dart/Arachyr Corpse Spiders Build.
The Attack Speed boost benefits both Builds greatly.
Witch Doctor Weapon Set
Manajuma’s Way (2 Pieces)
- 2 set:
- Your Hex – Angry Chicken explosion damage is increased by 2000% and slain enemies trigger an additional explosion.
- Your Hex – Angry Chicken lasts 15 seconds and movement speed as a chicken is increased by an additional 100%.
- While you are an angry chicken, you spawn a chicken every second that seeks enemies and deals 25% of your Angry Chicken explosion damage.