Once you reach level 70 and have picked a Build for your Monk, you will want to start assembling an armor set and weapons that complement it. Keep in mind that class armor sets are designed to enhance one or more of your character’s Skills, so we left some recommendations in the Best Armor Sets section to assist you in making your choice.
The rest of the guide comes with the full list of Monk Armor Sets, their individual pieces, and their set bonuses.
Best Monk Armor Sets
Monk Armor Set List
Inna’s Mantra (7 Pieces)
- Inna’s Radiance (Spirit Stone)
- Inna’s Favor (Belt)
- Inna’s Sandals (Boots)
- Inna’s Reach (Diabo)
- Inna’s Temperance (Pants)
- Inna’s Hold (Gloves)
- Inna’s Vast Expanse (Chest Armor)
- 2 set: Increase the passive effect of your Mystic Ally and the base passive effect of your Mantra by 100%.
- 4 set: Gain the base effect of all four Mantras at all times. You gain 5% damage reduction for each Mystic Ally you have out. Your Mystic Allies no longer take damage.
- 6 set: Gain the passive abilities of the five runed Mystic Allies at all times. Attacking enemies creates your chosen Mystic Ally that lasts 15 seconds, up to 10 Mystic Allies. The damage of your Mystic Allies is increased by 900% for each Mystic Ally you have out.
Monkey King’s Garb (6 Pieces)
- Sunwuko’s Crown (Helm)
- Sunwuko’s Balance (Shoulders)
- Sunwuko’s Leggings (Pants)
- Sunwuko’s Shines (Amulet)
- Sunwuko’s Paws (Gloves)
- Sunwuko’s Soul (Chest Armor)
- 2 set: Your damage taken is reduced by 50% while Sweeping Wind is active.
- 4 set: Every second Sweeping Wind spawns a decoy next to the last enemy you hit that taunts nearby enemies and then explodes for 1000% weapon damage for each stack of Sweeping Wind you have.
- 6 set: Lashing Tail Kick, Tempest Rush, and Wave of Light have their damage increased by 1500% for each stack of Sweeping Wind you have.
Patterns of Justice (6 Pieces)
- Decree of Justice (Helm)
- Weaves of Justice (Boots)
- Mountains of Justice (Pants)
- Bazubands of Justice (Gloves)
- Lamellars of Justice (Chest Armor)
- Mirrors of Justice (Shoulders)
- 2 set: Sweeping Wind gains the effect of every rune, and movement speed is increased by 5% for each stack of Sweeping Wind.
- 4 set: Attacking with Tempest Rush reduces your damage taken by 50% and increases Spirit Regeneration by 50.
- 6 set: Hitting with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active increases the size of Sweeping Wind as well and increases all damage dealt by 20,000%.
Raiment of a Thousand Storms (6 Pieces)
- Mask of the Searing Sky (Helm)
- Eight-Demon Boots (Boots)
- Scales of the Dancing Serpent (Pants)
- Fists of Thunder (Gloves)
- Mantle of the Upside-Down Sinners (Shoulders)
- Heart of the Crashing Wave (Chest Armor)
- 2 set: Your Spirit Generators have 25% increased attack speed and 400% increased damage.
- 4 set: Dashing Strike spends 75 Spirit, but refunds a Charge when it does.
- 6 set: Your Spirit Generators increase the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 60,000% for 6 seconds and Dashing Strike increases the damage of your Spirit Generators by 6000% for 6 seconds.
Uliana’s Stratagem (6 Pieces)
- Uliana’s Spirit (Helm)
- Uliana’s Heart (Chest Armor)
- Uliana’s Fury (Gloves)
- Uliana’s Destiny (Boots)
- Uliana’s Burden (Pants)
- Uliana’s Strength (Shoulders)
- 2 set: Every third hit of your Spirit Generators applies Exploding Palm.
- 4 set: Your Seven-Sided Strike deals 777% of its total damage with each hit. All damage taken is reduced by 77% for 7 seconds after applying Exploding Palm to an enemy.
- 6 set: Increase the damage of your Exploding Palm by 9000% and your Seven-Sided Strike detonates your Exploding Palm.