Once you reach level 70 and have picked a Build for your Necromancer, you will want to start assembling an armor set and weapons that complement it. Keep in mind that class armor sets are designed to enhance one or more of your character’s skills, so we left some recommendations in the Best Armor Sets section to assist you in making your choice.
The rest of the guide comes with the full list of Necromancer Armor Sets, their individual pieces, and their set bonuses.
Best Necromancer Armor Sets
Necromancer Armor Set List
Bones of Rathma (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Your permanent minions reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 0.50 seconds each time they deal damage. Your skeletal warriors spawn faster, and your revived minions no longer expire.
- 4 set: Your minions no longer take damage. You gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds each time one of your minions deal damage. Max 75 stacks.
- 6 set: Each permanent active minion increases the damage of Army of the Dead by 1750%, up to 31,500%.
Grace of Inarius (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Bone Armor damage is increased by 1000%.
- 4 set: Bone Armor grants an additional 3% damage reduction per enemy hit.
- 6 set: Bone Armor also activates a swirling tornado of bone, damaging nearby enemies for 1000% weapon damage and increasing the damage they take from the Necromancer by 10,000%.
Pestilence Master’s Shroud (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Each corpse you consume fires a Corpse Lance at a nearby enemy.
- 4 set: Each enemy you hit with Bone Spear, Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion reduces your damage taken by 2%, up to a maximum of 50%. Lasts 15 seconds.
- 6 set: Each corpse you consume grants you an Empowered Bone Spear charge that increases the damage of your next Bone Spear by 3300%. In addition, Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion damage is increased by 3300%.
Trag’Oul’s Avatar (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Blood Rush and Siphon Blood gains the effect of every rune. Your Life-spending abilities no longer cost Essence.
- 4 set: While at full Life, your healing from skills is added to your maximum Life for 45 seconds, up to 300% more.
- 6 set: Your Life-spending abilities deal 10,000% increased damage and your healing from skills is increased by 100%.
Masquerade of Burning Carnival (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Simulacrums no longer take damage, gains all runes, and its cooldown is refreshed when you die.
- 4 set: While you have a Simulacrum, damage is reduced by 50%. Damage you take is split with your Simulacrums as well.
- 6 set: Bone Spear cast by you and your Simulacrums deals 6000% increased damage