Once you reach level 70 and have picked a Build for your Wizard, you will want to start assembling an armor set and weapons that complement it. Keep in mind that class armor sets are designed to enhance one or more of your character’s Skills, so we left some recommendations in the Best Armor Sets section to assist you in making your choice.
The rest of the guide comes with the full list of Wizard Armor Sets, their individual pieces, and their set bonuses.
Best Wizard Armor Sets
Wizard Armor Set List
Tal Rasha’s Elements (7 Pieces)
- 2 set: Damaging enemies with Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning will grant immunity to that element and cause a Meteor of the same damage type to fall from the sky. There is an 8 second cooldown for each damage type.
- 4 set: Arcane, Cold, Fire, and Lightning attacks each increase all of your resistances by 20% for 8 seconds.
- 6 set: Attacks increase your damage by 2000% for 8 seconds. Arcane, Cold, Fire, and Lightning attacks each add one stack. At 4 stacks, each different elemental attack extends the duration by 2 seconds, up to a maximum of 8 seconds.
Firebird’s Finery (7 Pieces)
- 2 set: Disintegrate Ignites enemies, causing them to take 3000% weapon damage per second until they die. When you die, a meteor falls from the sky and revives you. This effect has a 60 second cooldown.
- 4 set: Casting Disintegrate adds Combustion stacks that reduce the cooldown of Teleport by 2% per stack. Stacks up to 50 times. You gain 80% damage reduction while maintaining Combustion stacks.
- 6 set: You gain 5000% increased damage while Ignite is applied to a target. Hitting an Ignited enemy with a non-channeling fire spell deals Ignite damage multiplied by Combustion stacks. Pets cannot trigger this effect.
Vyr’s Amazing Arcana (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Archon gains the effect of every rune.
- 4 set: Archon stacks also increase your Attack Speed, Armor, and Resistances by 1%.
- 6 set: You gain 1 Archon stack when you hit with an Archon ability and Archon stacks also reduce damage taken by 0.15% and have their damage bonus increased to 100%.
Delsere’s Magnum Opus (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Casting Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Magic Missile, Shock Pulse, Spectral Blade, Electrocute, or Arcane Torrent also casts Slow Time at them. This effect will not trigger if the target is already inside a Slow Time bubble. The cooldown of Teleport will reset while you’re inside bubbles generated from this set or cast by you.
- 4 set: You take 75% reduced damage while you have a Slow Time active. Allies inside your Slow Time gain half benefit.
- 6 set: Enemies affected by your Slow Time and for 5 seconds after exiting take 12,500% increased damage from your Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Magic Missile, Shock Pulse, Spectral Blade, Electrocute, or Arcane Torrent abilities.
The Typhon’s Veil (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Double the duration of Hydras and increase the number of heads on multi-headed Hydras by two.
- 4 set: Damage taken is reduced by 8% for each Hydra head alive. Each time you take damage, a head dies. A head cannot die more than once every 2 seconds.
- 6 set: Hydras deal 4000% increased damage for each Hydra head alive.