An intuitive and extremely powerful build that can be used very effectively for many situations, especially speedruns. Damage on this build will primarily rely on Mystic Ally.
This build mainly revolves around taking advantage of Inna’s Mantra, and using an army of Mystic Allies to quickly take out everything. You will primarily use either the Fire Ally Rune, while the Water Ally Rune is great for large AoE damage and speed-running, and the Earth Ally Rune is a good choice for Greater Rift pushing.
Something to keep in mind is that the Earth Ally’s AI can be incredibly clunky when activated, as the boulders will roll uncontrollably around the map, even going off-screen many times. If you find them too unreliable, switch to Water Ally or Fire Ally instead.
Aside from the Mystic Ally (the Skill this build focuses on), the core Skills of this build are:
- Way of the Hundred Fists – this will be your Spirit generator.
- Cyclone Strike – pulls enemies in, reduces the damage you take, and enhances Mystic Ally’s damage more.
- Dashing Strike – for more mobility.
The final two skills can be between Serenity, Inner Sanctuary, Epiphany, and Blinding Flash for extra survivability.
- Beacon of Ytar – for extra Cooldown Reduction.
- Seize the Initiative – gives extra Attack Speed when hitting enemies above 75% health.
- The Guardian’s Path – gives extra survivability.
- Relentless Assault – will give extra damage if using the Water Ally Rune or Blinding Flash.
- Near Death Experience, Harmony, Sixth Sense, or Resolve are other good defensive options.
- Unity, Momentum, or Determination are other good offensive options.
The primary armor will be the Inna’s Mantra set. You will need five pieces of it for the full effect (if you Cube the Royal Ring of Grandeur). The Crudest Boots, Binding of the Lesser Gods, and Convention of Elements will further boost Mystic Ally. The Shennong’s Spirit set will further increase your damage. Lefebvre’s Soliloquy and Spirit Guards help increase survivability.
Enforcer, Bane of the Trapped, and Bane of the Stricken are generally the best Legendary Gems, all of which further increase your damage.
Equipment Stat Priorities
|Weapons||1. Damage Range|
2. Socket (using Ramaladni’s Gift)
3. Damage %
4. Attack Speed
5. Life per Hit
6. Cooldown Reduction
|Helm||1. Critical Hit Chance|
2. Socket (Flawless Royal Diamond)
|Gloves||1. Critical Hit Chance|
2. Critical Hit Damage
3. Attack Speed
4. Cooldown Reduction
|Shoulders||1. Mystic Ally Damage|
2. Cooldown Reduction
4. All Resistance
|Chest||1. Sockets (3 Flawless Royal Diamonds)|
2. Mystic Ally Damage
4. Elite Damage Reduction
2. Sockets (2 Flawless Royal Diamonds)
3. All Resistance
2. All Resistance
2. Critical Hit Chance
3. Damage Range
4. Critical Hit Damage
5. Cooldown Reduction
2. Elemental Damage
3. Critical Hit Damage
4. Critical Hit Chance
|Bracers||1. Elemental Damage|
2. Critical Hit Chance
4. Life per Hit
|Belt||1. All Resistance|
4. Life %
|1. Movement Speed||1. Critical Hit Chance||1. All Resistance||1. Life per Hit|
|2. Dexterity||2. Critical Hit Damage||2. Life %||2. Resource Cost Reduction|
|3. Vitality||3. Attack Speed||3. Armor||3. Pickup Radius|
|4. Maximum Spirit||4. Cooldown Reduction||4. Life Regeneration||4. Area Damage|
- Points can be put into Vitality over Dexterity if you need more survivability.