Masters of summoning, the Witch Doctor has access to a wide variety of pets they can call upon to assist them. What they lack in defense they make up for in high damage and a variety of hexes and curses.
|All non-exclusive weapons.
|Voodoo Masks (Head), Mojos (Off-Hand)
|Ceremonial Knives (1-Handed Weapon)
- The primary resource for Witch Doctors is Mana. It will refill slowly over time, and many Skills will cost Mana.
- Unlike with most Classes, Witch Doctor’s Primary Skills will not naturally refill their resource.
- Skills, Passives, and Armor passives can help with gaining Mana quicker.
- The best Follower for Witch Doctors is typically the Enchantress, as she is the only Follower who can provide Cooldown Reduction.
- The Templar is another good choice for Greater Rift Pushing, as he can increase your damage and help with survivability.
- The best Legendary Potion for Witch Doctors is the Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid, which will allow you to break walls created by Waller enemies when used.
- Another viable option is the Bottomless Potion of the Unfettered, to allow you to avoid crowd control effects.