Once you reach level 70 and have picked a Build for your Crusader, you will want to start assembling an armor set and weapons that complement it. Keep in mind that class armor sets are designed to enhance one or more of your character’s skills, so we left some recommendations in the Best Armor Sets section to assist you in making your choice.
The rest of the guide comes with the full list of Crusader Armor Sets, their individual pieces, and their set bonuses.
Best Crusader Armor Sets
Crusader ARmor Set List
Armor of Akkhan (7 Pieces)
- Helm of Akkhan (Helm)
- Cuisses of Akkhan (Pants)
- Breastplate of Akkhan (Chest Armor)
- Gauntlets of Akkhan (Gloves)
- Talisman of Akkhan (Amulet)
- Sabatons of Akkhan (Boots)
- Pauldrons of Akkhan (Shoulders)
- 2 set: Judgment has no cooldown and gains the effect of every rune.
- 4 set: Attacks from Phalanx Avatars reduce the cooldown of Akarat’s Champion by 0.5 seconds, and also apply Condemn when attacking enemies that are affected by Judgment.
- 6 set: While Akarat’s Champion is active, you deal 2000% increased damage and take 50% less damage.
Seeker of the Light (6 Pieces)
- Crown of the Light (Helm)
- Towers of the Light (Pants)
- Foundation of the Light (Boots)
- Heart of the Light (Chest Armor)
- Will of the Light (Gloves)
- Mountain of the Light (Shoulders)
- 2 set: Every use of Blessed Hammer that hits an enemy reduces the cooldown of Falling Sword and Provoke by 1 second.
- 4 set: You take 50% less damage for 8 seconds after landing with Falling Sword.
- 6 set: Increase the damage of Blessed Hammer by 15,000% and Falling Sword by 1000%.
Thorns of the Invoker (6 Pieces)
- Crown of the Invoker (Helm)
- Burden of the Invoker (Shoulders)
- Renewal of the Invoker (Pants)
- Zeal of the Invoker (Boots)
- Shackles of the Invoker (Bracers)
- Pride of the Invoker (Gloves)
- 2 set: Your Thorns damage now hits all enemies in a 15 yard radius around you. Each time you hit an enemy with Punish, Slash, or block an attack your Thorns is increased by 90% for 2 seconds. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- 4 set: You take 50% less damage for 20 seconds after damaging an enemy with Bombardment.
- 6 set: The attack speed of Punish and Slash are increased by 100% and deal 67,500% of your Thorns damage.
Roland’s Legacy (6 Pieces)
- Roland’s Visage (Helm)
- Roland’s Stride (Boots)
- Roland’s Bearings (Chest Armor)
- Roland’s Grasp (Gloves)
- Roland’s Mantle (Shoulders)
- Roland’s Determination (Pants)
- 2 set: Every use of Shield Bash and Sweep Attack reduces the cooldowns of your Laws and Defensive Skills by 1 second.
- 4 set: Increase the damage of Shield Bash and Sweep Attack by 17,500%.
- 6 set: Every use of Shield Bash or Sweep Attack that hits an enemy grants 75% increased Attack Speed and 15% damage reduction for 8 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
Aegis of Valor (6 Pieces)
- Crown of Valor (Helm)
- Gauntlets of Valor (Gloves)
- Spaulders of Valor (Shoulders)
- Chausses of Valor (Pants)
- Brigandine of Valor (Chest Armor)
- Greave of Valor (Boots)
- 2 set: Attacking with Fists of the Heavens empowers you, allowing Heaven’s Fury to deal 125% increased damage for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.
- 4 set: Hitting with Fist of the Heavens returns 5 Wrath and reduces damage taken by 1% for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 50 times.
- 6 set: Increase the damage of Fist of the Heavens and Heaven’s Fury by 20,000%.