Once you reach level 70 and have picked a Build for your Demon Hunter, you will want to start assembling an armor set and weapons that complement it. Keep in mind that class armor sets are designed to enhance one or more of your character’s Skills, so we left some recommendations in the Best Armor Sets section to assist you in making your choice.
The rest of the guide comes with the full list of Demon Hunter Armor Sets, their individual pieces, and their set bonuses.
Best Demon Hunter Armor Sets
Demon Hunter Armor Set List
Natalya’s Vengeance (7 Pieces)
- 2 set: Reduce the cooldown of Rain of Vengeance by 4 seconds when you hit with a Hatred-generating attack or Hatred-spending attack.
- 4 set: Rain of Vengeance deals 100% increased damage.
- 6 set: After casting Rain of Vengeance, deal 14,000% increased damage and take 60% reduced damage for 10 seconds.
The Shadow’s Mantle (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: While equipped with a melee weapon, your damage is increased by 6000%.
- 4 set: Shadow Power gains the effect of every rune and lasts forever.
- 6 set: Impale deals an additional 75,000% weapon damage to the first enemy hit, and 25,000% to subsequent enemies.
Embodiment of the Marauder (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Companion calls all companions to your side.
- 4 set: Sentries cast Elemental Arrow, Chakram, Impale, Multishot, and Cluster Arrow when you do, as well as automatically cast your equipped Hatred spenders.
- 6 set: Your primary skills, Elemental Arrow, Chakram, Impale, Multishot, Cluster Arrow, Companions, Vengeance, and Sentries deal 12,000% increased damage for every active Sentry.
Unhallowed Essence (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Your generators generate 2 additional Hatred and 1 Discipline.
- 4 set: Gain 60% damage reduction and deal 60% increased damage for 8 seconds if no enemy is within 10 yards of you.
- 6 set: Your generators, Multishot, and Vengeance deal 350% increased damage for every point of Discipline you have.
Gears of Dreadlands (6 Pieces)
- 2 set: Gain 4 seconds of Momentum when attacking with a Primary skill, at a maximum duration of 20 seconds. Your Primary skills deal 10% increased damage per second of Momentum.
- 4 set: Strafing against enemies will automatically shoot your last used primary skill, and also give 60% damage reduction while strafing and for 5 seconds after. While Strafing, you gain 8% increased movement speed for each second of Momentum.
- 6 set: Your primary skills deal 15,000% increased damage.